With a surfboard bike rack
, you can get to your favorite surf spot the eco-friendly
way. Mother Nature (and your wallet) will thank you.
Biking also is great exercise for your legs, which is nice because surfing mainly works your upper body.
When you drive a car, it can be difficult to find a parking spot during peak times, and many spots have parking fees as well. You never have to worry about that when you bike to your surf spot.
This rack works with all types of bikes
, and installation is fast and simple
. Whether you have a Beach Cruiser, Road Bike, Mountain Bike, or BMX Bike, all you need to do is clamp the rack to your seatpost.
(Not recommended for use with lightweight seatposts like titanium or carbon fiber)
We recommend this rack for surfboards up to 8’ long. Yes, you can probably get it to work with longer boards, but it becomes less stable and more difficult to maneuver.
Surfboard Bike Rack Features
- Bungee cords hold your surfboard tight, like your girlfriend holds you during a scary movie.
- Adjustable arms can be set to your preference, to best fit your board and bike.
- Can be used with or without a board bag/sock. Padded arms protect your surfboard from dings if your ride gets shaky.
- Lightweight and strong aluminum construction won’t rust or corrode.
- Anodized color means it won’t chip off like paint.