Surfboard Tie Down Straps
If your car has built-in roof racks with crossbars, our Surfboard Tie Down Straps
can safely strap up to 3 surfboards to your racks.
(If your car doesn’t have crossbars, you’ll want to use our Padded Car Racks)
Surfboard Tie Down Straps Features
- 🏄 15’ strap length can accommodate multiple surfboards.
- 🛡 Silicone Buckle Covers prevent dings/scratches on your car/surfboards.
- 💪 Heavy-Duty straps tie down your gear securely.
- 💪 High-Strength buckles keep the straps tight, and won’t corrode.
- 🚙 Compatible with any vehicle that has built-in roof racks with crossbars.
- 🏄 Can be used with or without rack pads (we recommend our Aero or Round rack pads)
- 🛶Can be used with SUP paddleboards, kayaks, and canoes.
- ➕ Comes with zippered storage pouch, for when you’re not using the straps.
- 📦 Free fast shipping.
- 💰 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee... if you don't love your surfboard tie down straps for any reason, send them back within 30 days for a refund, no questions asked.
Why Our Tie Down Straps Are The Best
The buckles on other brands like Dakine and FCS are not covered like ours.
Our buckles have a flexible silicone shield, preventing any dings or scratches if you hit the buckle against your car or surfboard (watch the video above to see Stevie test this)
Oh, and did we mention that our Tie Downs are about half the price 😉
Sold as a pair of 2 tie down straps, because one is not enough and three is too many 😉
Straps are 15 feet long and 1.25 inches wide.
Scroll up to get your pair of Tie Down Straps for your surfboard
, and get to the beach!